Free Infiniti VIN Decoder
Lookup vehicle specifications, history, and recall information by using our free Infiniti VIN decoder. Enter your Infiniti VIN below and click on the Decode VIN button to start your vehicle research.
Can’t find the VIN?
Infiniti Recall Lookup
Infiniti is conducting an urgent safety recall campaign on Infiniti vehicles with recalled Takata passenger airbags. There’s a chance that these airbag inflators will explode when deployed if exposed to high temperatures.
If your vehicle is subject to a safety recall, contact an authorized dealer for the free repair of airbag inflators or call INFINITI Consumer Affairs at 1-888-387-5947 for additional information.
Search for Infiniti safety recalls announced in the past 15 calendar years using the VIN.
How to Decode an Infiniti VIN?
Check out the VIN decoding diagram below to see how each digit or section in the 17-digit string is decoded.
Each character or set of characters within an Infiniti VIN indicates specific vehicle information including the vehicle’s model and model year, make, where it was manufactured, and more.
Here is a sample Infiniti VIN, JN1CV6EP0A0013908, which we have decoded using the diagram above and the Infiniti decoding chart.
- J = Country of manufacture (Japan)
- N = Manufacturer (Nissan Infiniti Motor)
- 1 = Vehicle Type (Passenger vehicle)
- C = Engine Type (3.7L V6)
- V = Model Line (G Coupe)
- 6 = Model Change Number (G37)
- E = Body Type (2 Door Coupe)
- P = Restraint (Passive)
- 0 = Security Code
- A = Model Year (2010)
- 0 = Plant (Tochigi, Japan)
- 013908 = Production Sequence
VinCheck.info’s free Infiniti VIN decoder instantly provides more than these vehicle specifications plus a full vehicle history report. We also provide information on the market value, equipment details, fuel efficiency, safety rating, current warranty, recalls and defects of an Infiniti vehicle.
Infiniti Parts and Accessories Lookup
When doing repairs, look for genuine parts & accessories that are designed specifically for your Infiniti vehicle. Help restore your vehicle’s original performance by getting specific replacement parts that suits your car.
Resources for Infiniti Vehicle Owners
Why should I use an Infiniti VIN Decoder?
- Check for basic vehicle data available prior to purchase.
- Check for the vehicle’s build to know the matching parts in case of replacement or repair.
- Check for consistency of vehicle information from vehicle documents or disclosed by the seller.
- Check for fake VIN or cloned VIN. Look out for red flags indicating that the VIN is not for the car or the vehicle you are buying.
Check out VinCheck.info resources on Infiniti which could be important to you as an owner or a buyer. For more interesting facts about Infiniti, Infiniti vehicles or to get a free Infiniti vehicle history report, visit our Infiniti VIN Check page.
Enter your VIN below and run a Free Infiniti VIN decoder in seconds!