Florida VIN Check
Before registering your out-of-state vehicle in the state of Florida, make sure you have secured a Florida driver’s license, purchased an FL auto insurance and have completed a VIN inspection and odometer reading on the vehicle. Lookup over 7 million cars registered in the state of Florida:
VinCheck.info gathers information on thefts, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more from official US government sources across the country into a database to provide free vehicle history to the public. Search based on the 17-digit VIN or the license plate number.
Florida Vehicle Information Request
Similarly, Florida’s Vehicle Information Check can provide vehicle data too if requested:
Enter the title or VIN of any vehicle registered in Florida to acquire its vehicle information.
Florida Resources for Car Drivers/Owners
Florida is a U.S. state located in the southeastern region of the United States. It is the 3rd most populous state, with a population of approximately 20,612,439 people. The Capital of Florida is Tallahassee, and the state is divided among 67 counties spanning 65,755 square miles. Florida was the 27th state to join union in March 3, 1845.
Facts and Statistics on Accidents, Theft and Disasters
- Number of cars registered as of 2016: 7,855,250.
- A recent FLHSMV Annual Report stated there were 374,342 reported accidents in 2015 alone and 159,795 resulted in injuries and 2,699 resulted in fatalities.
- There are 1,025 average crashes per day.
- 39% of fatal crashes occur during daylight.
- Most accidents occur on a clear weather condition.
- 43,135 incidents of vehicle theft were reported in 2016.
- Florida Department of Motor Vehicles
- Emissions and Safety Inspection Locations
- Vehicle Safety Ratings
- Vehicle Recalls by VIN
- Automotive Market Values
- Automotive Reviews
Why should I run a Florida VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Lookup a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run a Florida VIN Check to uncover the full-story of your next vehicle.