Oregon VIN Check

100% Free VIN Check For Any Vehicle

Get a comprehensive VIN history report instantly

Oregon VIN Check

Oregon, which is considered a leader in clean energy, has been regulating more than 3,000 motor vehicle-related businesses each year. Lookup over 1,483,576 cars registered in the state of Oregon:

Check VIN:

VinCheck.info gathers information on thefts, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more from official US government sources across the country into a database to provide free vehicle history to the public. Search based on the 17-digit VIN or the license plate number.

Enter License Plate:

Oregon Vehicle Information Request

If you have a company which has a valid record inquiry account, you can also gain vehicle information this way by submitting the Oregon Vehicle Request form:

Follow the instructions and input the needed details to gain access to vehicle information.

Oregon Resources for Car Drivers/Owners

Oregon is a state in the Pacific Northwest region on the West coast of the United States. Oregon became the 33rd state on February 14, 1859. With an area of 98,000 square miles (250,000 km2), Oregon is the ninth largest and, with a population of 4 million, 27th most populous U.S. state. The capital, Salem, is the second most populous city in Oregon, with 164,549 residents. Portland, with 632,309 residents, is the most populous and ranks as the 26th most populous city in the United States.

Statistics on Accidents, Theft and Disasters:

  • Number of cars registered as of 2016: 1,483,576
  • 2016 Oregon Traffic Safety Performance Plan disclosed that there were 55,156 reported accidents in 2015. Of those accidents, 1,777 resulted in serious injuries:
    • In all driving fatalities recorded, 118 were related to speeding while 155 were related to to driving impaired due to alcohol.
    • Fifty drivers ages 15-20 were involved in fatal crashes.
  • According to 2016 report of Neighborhood Scout, the motor vehicle theft rate in Oregon in 2016 was 3.22 thefts for every 1,000 inhabitants. A total of 13,193 incidents of vehicle theft were reported in the same year.
  • Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s 2016 report indicated that 53 percent of all fatal crashes in the state in 2016 have only one vehicle involved, while the other 47 percent included more than one vehicle.

Other Resources:

  1. Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles
  2. Emissions and Safety Inspection Locations
  3. Vehicle Safety Ratings
  4. Vehicle Recalls by VIN
  5. Automotive Market Values
  6. Automotive Reviews

Why should I run Oregon VIN Check?

  1. Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
  2. Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
  3. Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
  4. Check for thefts. Lookup a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.

Run an Oregon VIN Check to uncover the full-story of your next vehicle.

Check VIN: