Arkansas Free License Plate Lookup
Avoid any costly purchase and anticipate vehicle issues using the Arkansas free license plate lookup. Enter the license plate number to get a free car report.
VinCheck.info offers free license plate lookup that will reveal past ownership, title information, liens, odometer reading and salvage records. Search license plates registered
in the state of Arkansas:
In addition, Arkansas DFA has public records which may help with your car shopping. For inquiries, you may call at: 501-371-5581 (Driver Service) / 501-682-4692 (Motor Vehicle). Other means of contacting the agency can be found in the Contact Info page.
Arkansas License Plates & Placards
New and used vehicles alike must be registered and titled within 30 days of the date of transfer. To register and title vehicles with salvage or similar designations, a VIN verification must be performed. Depending on your situation, a bill of sale, odometer statement, and other documents might be required in registering/titling a vehicle. Arkansas requires only a single rear license plate for each car. The plate’s serial format usually consist of three numbers and three letters, although different plate types may carry different serial formats.
Fill out the proper form on the list to replace your lost specialized plate.
Arkansas License Plate Types
Currently, there are four (4) license plate types you can choose for your car. Check out the requirements of the plate type you wish to order.
Transferring of License Plates in Arkansas
In general, you can transfer a license plate from one vehicle to another. Visit the Vehicle Tag Renewal page of Arkansas DFA to know more about plate transfer.
More Resources for Arkansas Drivers:
- Arkansas Motor Vehicle Forms
- Arkansas Replacement Titles
- Arkansas Vehicle Tag Renewal
- Arkansas Assess Your Vehicle
- Arkansas Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Arkansas Driver License Study Guide
Buying a used car in Arkansas? Don’t make a costly mistake. Run a Free License Plate Lookup for your Arkansas-registered vehicle!
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Lookup a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run a Free Arkansas License Plate Lookup to uncover the full-story of your Arkansas-registered vehicle.