Free Audi VIN Decoder
Uncover any Audi car’s mystery using our free VIN decoder. Enter the VIN to access the data from vehicle records for free.
Can’t find the VIN?
Audi Recall Lookup
Roughly a hundred thousand 2013 – 2015 A4 and S4 cars have an airbag software issue. As reported by Cars.com, this problem may prevent the airbags from working as intended during a crash.
Aside from running a free VIN decoder, remember to check for any recall update about your own and other cars that interest you. Resolve any recall problem for free at any authorized Audi dealership.
Use the free VIN Lookup below to check for any safety recall.
How to Decode an Audi VIN?
Check out the VIN decoding diagram below to see how each digit or section in the 17-digit string is decoded.
Each character or set of characters within an Audi VIN indicates specific vehicle information including the vehicle’s model and model year, make, where it was manufactured, and more.
- W – Country (Germany)
- A – Manufacturer (Audi)
- U – Vehicle Type (Passenger Car)
- WFAFL – Description (AWD/4DR/Wagon/Audi A4)
- 1 – Check Digit
- C – Model Year (2012)
- A – Assembly Plant (Ingolstadt, Germany)
- 035531 – Production Sequence Number
VinCheck.info’s free Audi VIN decoder instantly provides more than these vehicle specifications plus a free vehicle history report. We also provide information on the market value, equipment details, fuel efficiency, safety rating, current warranty, recalls and defects of an Audi vehicle.
Audi Parts and Accessories Lookup
On the Audi online shop, search the VIN or the car’s year and model to look for the right parts and accessories for your car. Parts related to electronics, performance, and interior and exterior features are available.
Resources for Audi Vehicle Owners
Why should I use an Audi VIN Decoder?
- Check for basic vehicle data available prior to purchase.
- Check for the vehicle’s build to know the matching parts in case of replacement or repair.
- Check for consistency of vehicle information from vehicle documents or disclosed by the seller.
- Check for fake VIN or cloned VIN. Look out for red flags indicating that the VIN is not for the car or the vehicle you are buying.
Check out VinCheck.info resources on Audi which could be important to you as an owner or a buyer. For more interesting facts about Audi, Audi vehicles or to get a free Audi vehicle history report, visit our Audi VIN Check page.
Enter your VIN below and run a Free Audi VIN decoder in seconds!