Free Rolls-Royce VIN Decoder
Check the original specification of any Rolls-Royce car, whether owned or not, using the free Rolls-Royce VIN Decoder. Simply give the VIN to get a free vehicle history report.
Can’t find the VIN?
Rolls-Royce Recall Lookup
According to a report by the NHTSA, some units of the 2015 – 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom cars have airbags that may not deploy to an intended direction or location. As a result, BMW has issued a recall to address the manufacturing defect.
Aside from running a free VIN decoder, remember to check for any recall update about your own car and other cars that interest you. Fix any recall problem for free at any authorized Rolls-Royce dealer.
Use the free VIN Lookup below to check for any safety recall.
How to Decode a Rolls-Royce VIN?
Check out the VIN decoding diagram below to see how each digit or section in the 17-digit string is decoded.
Each character or set of characters within a Rolls-Royce VIN indicates specific vehicle information including the vehicle’s model and model year, make, where it was manufactured, and more.
- S – Country of Origin (UK)
- C – Manufacturer (Rolls-Royce)
- A – Vehicle Type (Passenger Car)
- 664S5 – Description (4dr/Sedan/Rolls-Royce Ghost)
- X – Check Digit
- A – Model Year (2010)
- U – Assembly Plant (Goodwood, England)
- X48779 – Production Sequence Number
VinCheck.info’s free Rolls-Royce VIN decoder instantly provides more than these vehicle specifications plus a free vehicle history report. We also provide information on the market value, equipment details, fuel efficiency, safety rating, current warranty, recalls and defects of a Rolls-Royce vehicle.
Rolls-Royce Parts and Accessories Lookup
To inquire about car parts and accessories, you may contact Rolls-Royce at +44 (0)1243 525700 (non-owners) / +1 877 877 3735 (owners). Alternatively, you may visit the Contact page.
Resources for Rolls-Royce Vehicle Owners
Why should I use a Rolls-Royce VIN Decoder?
- Check for basic vehicle data available prior to purchase.
- Check for the vehicle’s build to know the matching parts in case of replacement or repair.
- Check for consistency of vehicle information from vehicle documents or disclosed by the seller.
- Check for fake VIN or cloned VIN. Look out for red flags indicating that the VIN is not for the car or the vehicle you are buying.
Check out VinCheck.info resources on Rolls-Royce which could be important to you as an owner or a buyer. For more interesting facts about Rolls-Royce, Rolls-Royce vehicles or to get a free Rolls-Royce vehicle history report, visit our Rolls-Royce VIN Check page.
Enter your VIN below and run a Free Rolls-Royce VIN decoder in seconds!