Free VIN Report for Used Bugatti Vehicles
Bugatti is known for beautifully designed high performance cars and for having made a mark in automobile racing history with its Grand Prix winning streaks. Run our free VIN check and search over 400 Bugatti vehicles registered in the United States:
Enter a 17-digit VIN above to look up a full vehicle history report, which includes thefts, recalls, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more. This information is compiled by VinCheck.info from official government sources and made public as a free, informational resource.
Bugatti Recall Lookup
Bugatti has recalled a total of 172 Bugatti Veyrons in total for three separate issues. According to Autoguide, 87 vehicles have aluminum plates that can corrode and eventually detach or fly off while the vehicles are running. This may endanger other vehicles and passengers on the road. In addition, 72 vehicles have fuel gauges that show incorrect readings and 13 vehicles have positive battery cable and connection to the alternator that may corrode and overheat.
Watch out for any vehicle risk! In addition to running our free VIN check, you can search for any open recall associated with your VIN using the official Bugatti Recall Lookup page below:
If there are any pending recalls for your vehicle, contact any authorized Bugatti dealership to properly address any underlying issue. These can usually be repaired free of charge.
For more information about their recalls, visit their Official Contact Us page.
Other Resources for Bugatti
Other resources VinCheck.info has compiled for Bugatti vehicles include:
- Bugatti Owner’s Manual (from The Bugatti Website)
- Bugatti Safety Ratings (from Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Bugatti Market Values (from Kelley Blue Book)
- Bugatti Reviews (from Edmunds.com)
- Bugatti Cars For Sale (from AutosForSale.com)
Background on Bugatti
Ettore Bugatti of Italy founded Automobiles Ettore Bugatti in 1909 in Molsheim, the Alsace region of France. Bugatti was a maker of high performance automobiles known for their artistic design and engineering. Bugatti produced primarily grand touring coupes and racing cars that earned championship titles from the 1910s to the 1930s.
After the death of Bugatti’s founder, the company went through ownership changes several times until it closed in 1994. Volkswagen acquired the brand in 1998, and built high performance concept vehicles that eventually led to the making of Bugatti Veyron and Chiron.
Interesting facts about Bugatti:
- Versions of Bugatti Veyron earned awards and recognitions, including Veyron Super Sport’s status of being the world’s fastest production car (top speed: 431 km/h) according to Guinness World Records.
- The commitment to design beauty evident in Bugatti cars is a legacy from its founder, Ettore Bugatti, who comes from a family of artists. Carlo Bugatti, Ettore’s father, is a famous Italian furniture and jewelry designer.
- The Petersen Automotive Museum displays the 1936 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic, known as the most expensive car in the world with a reported price of over $30 million.
- Over a decade, Bugatti produced only 450 Bugatti Veyrons. Before the first delivery of its successor, the Bugatti Chiron, 200 cars were already sold.
Popular models from Bugatti include:
Why should I run a Bugatti VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Look up a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run a free VIN Check to uncover the full story of your next vehicle: