Honda VIN Check
Search over 25 million Honda vehicles registered in the United States:
Enter a 17-digit VIN above to look up a full vehicle history report, which includes thefts, recalls, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more. This information is compiled by VinCheck.info from official government sources and made public as a free, informational resource. Our comprehensive database is also available to search vehicle history based on license plate number.
Honda Recall Lookup
Honda car recalls from January 2015 to March 2016 affected the highest number of cars (13.4 million) in the United States, according to Statista.com. VinCheck’s free vehicle history report also covers recalls.
You may also check recalls by VIN or get non-VIN-specific recall information at the official Honda Owner’s website below:
Repairs for safety recalls announced within the past 15 years are free of charge at authorized Honda dealerships.
Other Resources for Honda
Other resources VinCheck.info has compiled for Acura vehicles include:
- Honda Owner’s Manual (from the Honda website)
- Honda Safety Ratings (from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Honda Market Values (from Kelly Blue Book)
- Honda Reviews (from Edmunds.com)
- Honda Cars for Sale (from AutosForSale.com)
Background on Honda
Honda Motor Company is a large, multinational corporation that is mostly known for its production of automobiles and motorcycles. Honda was founded in September 24, 1948 by Soichiro Honda in Hamamatsu, Japan.
Interesting facts about Honda:
- In Fiscal Year 2017, Honda sold approximately 5.0 million automobiles worldwide.
- Honda’s brand value in 2017 was estimated to be worth 12.16 billion in US dollars
- Honda is the sixth largest automobile manufacturer (by share of revenue), capturing 5.2% of total industry revenue
- The Honda Civic is America’s third best-selling vehicle, followed by the Honda Accord.
- Honda Accord is America’s most stolen car, followed by the Honda Civic.
- Acura, a subsidiary of Honda, includes Honda’s luxury line of motor vehicles.
Popular models from Honda include:
Why should I run a Honda VIN Check?
For your guidance and protection when buying a used car, use our 100% free vehicle history report to:
- Check for thefts. Lookup a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record. (Honda Accord and Honda Civic top the list of the most stolen cars in 2016.)
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
Run our 100% free VIN Check now to uncover the full story of your next Honda.