Free VIN Report for Used Porsche Vehicles
Porsche is a renowned maker of high-quality sports cars. About two-thirds of all vehicles they manufactured are still in use. Run our free VIN check on any of 650+ thousand Porsche cars registered in the United States:
Enter a 17-digit VIN above to get a free vehicle history report, which includes thefts, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more. This information is compiled by VinCheck.info from official government sources and made public as a free, informational resource.
Porsche Recall Lookup
In 2017, Porsche issued a recall for 52,000 Porsche Macan SUVs due to fuel pumps that may sustain hairline cracks. These tiny cracks may grow large enough to release fuel odor.
Aside from the free VIN lookup above, you may search for open recalls by VIN lookup free of charge at Porsche’s recall lookup page. (Only recalls from 1999 up to the present date are covered).
Get in touch with any authorized Porsche dealer to address your car’s recall. Recall issues are usually serviced with free repairs.
Other Resources for Porsche
Other resources VinCheck.info has compiled for Porsche vehicles include:
- Porsche Owner’s Manual (from The Porsche Website)
- Porsche Safety Ratings (from Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Porsche Market Values (from Kelley Blue Book)
- Porsche Reviews (from Edmunds.com)
- Porsche Cars For Sale (from AutosForSale.com)
Background on Porsche
Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG or Porsche AG is a German vehicle company founded in 1931 by Ferdinand Porsche. Today, it is owned by Volkswagen AG. Although the company was heavily involved in auto-related works, it was not until 1950 that the company got its own first car which was named Porsche 356.
Today, Porsche is known for high-performance sports cars, SUVs and sedans. The company’s headquarters is located in Stuttgart, Germany. Porsche’s current lineup includes the 718 Boxster/Cayman, 911, Panamera, Macan, and Cayenne.
Interesting facts about Porsche:
- Despite Porsche being established in Germany, all 356 of its vehicle models were manufactured in Austria for two years.
- To date, Porsche models have been winners in over 24,000 races — more than most automakers.
- During the 2013 fiscal year, Porsche generated around 14.33 billion euros (or about 15.2 billion U.S. dollars) in revenue.
- Porsche had sold about 238,000 cars around the world for years 2015 and 2016.
- Porsche AG surpassed its previous year’s record by six percent in 2016, delivering 237,778 cars in total worldwide.
- The Porsche Cayenne and the Porsche Macan models were among the most popular models in 2015, with 16,473 and 13,553 units sold, respectively.
- A 2017 Porsche Cayenne S Diesel has been recognized by Guinness World Record on May 1, 2017, for pulling an aircraft heavier than what was achieved before.
- The market for luxury SUVs got its first plug-in hybrid model through the Cayenne S E-Hybrid car. Porsche has been the first vehicle manufacturer with three mass-produced plug-in hybrid models.
Popular models from Porsche include:
Why should I run a Porsche VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record through VIN number lookup.
Run a 100% free VIN Check to uncover the full story of your next vehicle: