Arizona is a state located in the southwestern region of the United States. It is the 14th most populous state, with a population of approximately 6,931,071 people. The Capital of Arizona is Phoenix, and the state is divided among 15 counties spanning 113,990 square miles. Arizona was the 48th state to join union in February 14, 1912.
The largest cities in Arizona include:
A recent AZDOT Annual Report stated there were 126,845 reported accidents in 2016 alone. Additional information from this report includes:
1. Of those 126,845 accidents, 38,544 resulted in injuries and 865 resulted in fatalities.
2. Alcohol Related crashes accounted for 3.88% of all crashes and 31.21% of all fatal crashes.
3. Rear end collision is the most common manner of collision.
4. Most accidents occur in the month of March.
5. Speeding too fast for conditions was the most common driver violation.
Resources for Arizona drivers:
1. Arizona Department of Motor Vehicles
2. Emissions and Safety Inspection Locations
3. Vehicle Safety Ratings
4. Vehicle Recalls by VIN
5. Automotive Market Values
6. Automotive Reviews
Why should I run an Arizona VIN Check?
1. Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
2. Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
3. Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
4. Check for thefts. Lookup a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run an Arizona VIN Check to uncover the full-story of your next vehicle.