Massachusetts VIN Check
Massachusetts became the first state to issue license plates in 1903. When it comes to buying vehicles, the state’s six towns were classified as among the most frugal in the country in 2016. Lookup over 2 million cars registered in the state of Massachusetts:
VinCheck.info gathers information on thefts, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more from official US government sources across the country into a database to provide free vehicle history to the public. Search based on the 17-digit VIN or the license plate number.
Massachusetts Vehicle Information Request
If you are looking for more vehicle information, you may inquire through the Title Lookup and Registration Inquiry of the State of Massachusetts:
Access title records by entering the VIN or the title number of any vehicle registered in Massachusetts. To request registration information, input the plate type and the registration number.
Massachusetts Resources for Car Drivers/Owners
Massachusetts, officially the Commonwealth of Massachusetts is a state located in the New England region of the northeastern United States. It is the 15th most populous state, with a population of approximately 6,811,779 people. The Capital of Massachusetts is Boston, and the state is divided among 14 counties spanning 10,565 square miles. Massachusetts was the 6th state to join union in February 6, 1788.
Facts and Statistics on Accidents, Thefts and Disasters
- Number of cars registered as of 2016: 2,305,471
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety and Security’s recent Annual Report revealed that 28 percent of vehicle fatalities due to speeding happened between Friday and Sunday nights of 2015.
- In 2014, the state had experienced 124,170 vehicle accidents.
- Almost a third (31.92%) of fatal accidents had resulted from a lack of seat belt use.
- The average number of vehicle accidents per year between 2012 and 2014 was 124,079.
- 4,027 cases of serious injuries had resulted from 2014 vehicle accidents.
- As per 2016 data, Massachusetts was among the states with the lowest use of seat belts.
- Based on the data collated by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety in 2016, Massachusetts suffered 359 fatal crashes which killed 389 people:
- According to the Neighborhood Scout, Massachusetts’ motor vehicle theft rate in 2016 was 1.18 thefts for every 1,000 inhabitants. A total of 8,058 incidents of vehicle theft were reported in the same year.
- Massachusetts Department of Motor Vehicles
- Emissions and Safety Inspection Locations
- Vehicle Safety Ratings
- Vehicle Recalls by VIN
- Automotive Market Values
- Automotive Reviews
Why should I run a Massachusetts VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Lookup a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run a free Massachusetts VIN Check to uncover the full story of your next vehicle: