Bugatti VIN Decoder and VIN Lookup
Use our free Bugatti VIN decoder and get information such as the car’s model, engine size, and country of origin. Enter your Bugatti VIN below and click on the Decode VIN button to start your vehicle research.
Can’t find the VIN?
Bugatti Recall Lookup
Bugatti has announced three separate recalls for its Veyron supercar over issues with faulty gauge system, corrosion of a battery cable which could result in overheating, and body parts corroding and detaching from the vehicles. There are a total of 172 vehicles affected which were produced between October 3, 2006 and January 17, 2010.
Bugatti will fix the issues free of charge. For additional information, please contact your authorized Bugatti dealer.
Search for Bugatti safety recalls announced in the past 15 calendar years using the VIN.
How to Decode a Bugatti VIN?
Check out the VIN decoding diagram below to see how each digit or section in the 17-digit string is decoded.
Each character or set of characters within a Bugatti VIN indicates specific vehicle information including the vehicle’s model and model year, make, where it was manufactured, and more.
Here is a sample Bugatti VIN, VF9SA15B56M795016, which we have decoded using the diagram above and the Bugatti decoding chart.
- VF = Country of manufacture (France)
- 9 = Small manufacturer
- SA = Model and Type (EB Veyron 16.4 Coupe)
- 15 = Engine (8.0 W16 (1001 Hp) AWD DSG)
- B5 = Market
- 6 = Model Year (2006)
- M = Plant (Molsheim, France)
- 795016 = Production Sequence
VinCheck.info’s free Bugatti VIN decoder instantly provides more than these vehicle specifications plus a full vehicle history report. We also provide information on the market value, equipment details, fuel efficiency, safety rating, current warranty, recalls and defects of a Bugatti vehicle.
Bugatti Parts and Accessories Lookup
Whether you are looking for replacement parts or accessorizing your vehicle, shop for genuine Bugatti parts and accessories online to keep your Bugatti running again.
Resources for Bugatti Vehicle Owners
Why should I use a Bugatti VIN Decoder?
- Check for basic vehicle data available prior to purchase.
- Check for the vehicle’s build to know the matching parts in case of replacement or repair.
- Check for consistency of vehicle information from vehicle documents or disclosed by the seller.
- Check for fake VIN or cloned VIN. Look out for red flags indicating that the VIN is not for the car or the vehicle you are buying.
Check out VinCheck.info resources on Bugatti which could be important to you as an owner or a buyer. For more interesting facts about Bugatti, Bugatti vehicles or to get a free Bugatti vehicle history report, visit our Bugatti VIN Check page.
Enter your VIN below and run a Free Bugatti VIN decoder in seconds!