Nissan Motor Company Ltd. or Nissan was founded in Japan, and like other marques from its homeland, the brand is known for crafting vehicles that place an emphasis on quality and reliability. The company’s roster of products is broad, and includes sporty coupes, family sedans, minivans, trucks and SUVs.
Here are some Interesting facts about Nissan:
1. Nissan is the world’s largest electric vehicle manufacturer based on global sales as of mid-December 2016. Nissan Leaf is the world’s top-selling highway-capable plug-in electric car in history.
2. Nissan Altima is the third most popular used car in the United States, according to Motor Trend.
3. In 2016, the Nissan Altima was the sixth most-stolen vehicle in the US. The 2015 Nissan Altima cars are the most targeted by thieves. (Source: National Crime Investigation Bureau)
4. Nissan also owns the Datsun brand of low-cost vehicles and the Infiniti brand of luxury cars.
5. Nissan donated $150,000 in cash donation to the American Red Cross in support of Hurricane Harvey victims.
Popular models from Nissan include:
1. Nissan Altima
2. Nissan Sentra
3. Nissan Maxima
4. Nissan Rogue
5. Nissan GT-R
6. Nissan Versa
7. Nissan Pathfinder
8. Nissan Murano
9. Nissan 370Z
10. Nissan Juke
Why should I run a Nissan VIN Check?
1. Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
2. Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
3. Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
4. Check for thefts. Lookup a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run a Nissan VIN Check to uncover the full-story of your next vehicle.