Free KIA VIN Decoder and VIN Lookup
Decoding your KIA VIN has never been easier with VINCheck.info’s free KIA VIN Decoder. Simply enter your 17-digit KIA VIN to view all the information about your vehicle. You can also get an instant vehicle report at no cost.
Can’t find the VIN?
KIA Recall Lookup
Around 380 thousand 2011 – 2013 KIA Sorento cars are at risk of rolling away because of defective shifters. The wheels may be put out of their locked position if the gear-shift levers were forcibly used.
In addition to the free VIN decoder above, you may also check for any recall update about your own car and other cars that interest you. Fix any recall problem for free at any authorized KIA dealer.
Use the free VIN Lookup below to check for any Kia safety recall.
How to Decode a KIA VIN?
Check out the VIN decoding diagram below to see how each digit or section in the 17-digit string is decoded.
Each character or set of characters within a KIA VIN indicates specific vehicle information including the vehicle’s model and model year, make, where it was manufactured, and more.
- K – Country (South Korea)
- N – Manufacturer (KIA)
- A – Vehicle Type (Passenger Car)
- FX4A6 – Description (FWD/4DR/Sedan/KIA Forte)
- 4 – Check Digit
- F – Model Year (2015)
- 5 – Assembly Plant (Hwasung, South Korea)
- 339689 – Production Sequence Number
VinCheck.info’s free KIA VIN decoder instantly provides more than these vehicle specifications plus a free vehicle history report. We also provide information on the market value, equipment details, fuel efficiency, safety rating, current warranty, recalls and defects of a KIA vehicle.
KIA Parts and Accessories Lookup
Visit the KIA Parts page and/or the KIA Accessories page to order online. Navigate through the said pages to look for the items you want to buy.
Resources for KIA Vehicle Owners
Why should I use a KIA VIN Decoder?
- Check for basic vehicle data available prior to purchase.
- Check for the vehicle’s build to know the matching parts in case of replacement or repair.
- Check for consistency of vehicle information from vehicle documents or disclosed by the seller.
- Check for fake VIN or cloned VIN. Look out for red flags indicating that the VIN is not for the car or the vehicle you are buying.
Check out VinCheck.info resources on KIA which could be important to you as an owner or a buyer. For more interesting facts about KIA, KIA vehicles or to get a free KIA vehicle history report, visit our KIA VIN Check page.
Enter your VIN below and run a Free KIA VIN decoder in seconds!