Free Porsche VIN Decoder
This is the free VIN decoder for the famous German luxury automaker, Porsche. Get a free car report, which included the original specification, by entering any Porsche VIN.
Can’t find the VIN?
Porsche Recall Lookup
Due to a fuel leak hazard inside the engine compartment, about 21,835 Porsche Macan S and Macan Turbo SUVs of 2015 – 2016 model years are recalled. The recall has been issued to prevent possible complications from happening, as revealed in the report of Edmunds.com.
Aside from running a free VIN decoder, remember to check for any recall update about your own car and other cars that interest you. Fix any recall problem for free at any authorized Porsche dealer.
Use the free VIN Lookup below to check for any safety recall.
How to Decode a Porsche VIN?
Check out the VIN decoding diagram below to see how each digit or section in the 17-digit string is decoded.
Each character or set of characters within a Porsche VIN indicates specific vehicle information including the vehicle’s model and model year, make, where it was manufactured, and more.
- W – Country of Origin (Germany)
- P – Manufacturer (Porsche)
- 0 – Vehicle Type (Passenger Car)
- AA298 – Description (2dr/Coupe/Porsche Cayman)
- 9 – Check Digit
- 7 – Model Year (2007)
- U – Assembly Plant (Stuttgart, Germany)
- 763174 – Production Sequence Number
VinCheck.info’s free Porsche VIN decoder instantly provides more than these vehicle specifications plus a free vehicle history report. We also provide information on the market value, equipment details, fuel efficiency, safety rating, current warranty, recalls and defects of a Porsche vehicle.
Porsche Parts and Accessories Lookup
On the page, select the image corresponding to a Porsche model to view the available part or accessory.
Resources for Porsche Vehicle Owners
Why should I use a Porsche VIN Decoder?
- Check for basic vehicle data available prior to purchase.
- Check for the vehicle’s build to know the matching parts in case of replacement or repair.
- Check for consistency of vehicle information from vehicle documents or disclosed by the seller.
- Check for fake VIN or cloned VIN. Look out for red flags indicating that the VIN is not for the car or the vehicle you are buying.
Check out VinCheck.info resources on Porsche which could be important to you as an owner or a buyer. For more interesting facts about Porsche, Porsche vehicles or to get a free Porsche vehicle history report, visit our Porsche VIN Check page.
Enter your VIN below and run a Free Porsche VIN decoder in seconds!