Free Pennsylvania VIN Check
Run a quick VIN search below to get a full history of a vehicle registered in Pennsylvania. Simply enter the vehicle identification number or VIN. Lookup over 4.6 million cars registered in the state of Pennsylvania:
VinCheck.info gathers information on thefts, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more from official US government sources across the country into a database to provide free vehicle history to the public. Search based on the 17-digit VIN or the license plate number.
Pennsylvania Vehicle Information Request
Additionally, vehicle records can be requested by filling out the Vehicle Information Request Form:
You may also visit the FAQs page to get answers to some of your questions.
Pennsylvania Resources for Car Drivers/Owners
Pennsylvania, officially the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a state located in the northeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions of the United States. It is the 33rd-largest, the 6th-most populous, and the 9th-most densely populated of the 50 United States. Pennsylvania is 170 miles (274 km) north to south and 283 miles (455 km) east to west. Of a total 46,055 square miles (119,282 km2), 44,817 square miles (116,075 km2) are land, 490 square miles (1,269 km2) are inland waters, and 749 square miles (1,940 km2) are waters in Lake Erie.
Statistics on Accidents, Theft and Disasters:
- Number of cars registered as of 2016: 4,640,471
- 2016 Pennsylvania Crash Facts & Statistics disclosed that there were 129,395 reported accidents in 2016. Of those accidents, 4,397 resulted in serious injuries:
- 355 traffic crashes happen every day (about 15 crashes every hour).
- In every age group, male drivers were involved in more crashes than female drivers.
- 227 people get injured in crashes every day (about nine injuries every hour).
- According to 2016 report of Neighborhood Scout, the motor vehicle theft rate in Pennsylvania in 2016 was 2.04 thefts for every 2,000 inhabitants. A total of 13,047 incidents of vehicle theft were reported in the same year.
- Pennsylvania Department of Motor Vehicles
- Emissions and Safety Inspection Locations
- Vehicle Safety Ratings
- Vehicle Recalls by VIN
- Automotive Market Values
- Automotive Reviews
Why should I run Pennsylvania VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Lookup a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run an Pennsylvania VIN Check to uncover the full-story of your next vehicle.