Free MINI VIN Decoder
Reveal any MINI-branded car’s history for free using the free MINI VIN Decoder. Enter any MINI car’s VIN to view its vehicle history report.
Can’t find the VIN?
MINI Recall Lookup
According to Edmunds.com, a part of the steering system of 86 thousand 2002 – 2005 MINI Cooper and MINI Cooper S cars may become permanently impaired. If that happens, maneuvering the car steering would be harder when driving slowly. This will not only make driving inconvenient but also more dangerous.
Aside from running a free VIN decoder, remember to check for any recall update about your own car and other cars that interest you. Fix any recall problem for free at any authorized MINI dealer.
Use the free VIN Lookup below to check for any safety recall.
How to Decode a MINI VIN?
Check out the VIN decoding diagram below to see how each digit or section in the 17-digit string is decoded.
Each character or set of characters within a MINI VIN indicates specific vehicle information including the vehicle’s model and model year, make, where it was manufactured, and more.
- W – Country of Origin (UK)
- M – Manufacturer (MINI)
- W – Vehicle Type (Passenger Car)
- RC335 – Description (2dr/Hatchback/ MINI Cooper)
- 9 – Check Digit
- 6 – Model Year (2006)
- T – Assembly Plant (Oxford, England)
- K64426 – Production Sequence Number
VinCheck.info’s free MINI VIN decoder instantly provides more than these vehicle specifications plus a free vehicle history report. We also provide information on the market value, equipment details, fuel efficiency, safety rating, current warranty, recalls and defects of a MINI vehicle.
MINI Parts and Accessories Lookup
Visit the Official MINI Parts & Accessories Online Shop and use their user-friendly features to shop for your desired part or accessory.
Resources for MINI Vehicle Owners
Why should I use a MINI VIN Decoder?
- Check for basic vehicle data available prior to purchase.
- Check for the vehicle’s build to know the matching parts in case of replacement or repair.
- Check for consistency of vehicle information from vehicle documents or disclosed by the seller.
- Check for fake VIN or cloned VIN. Look out for red flags indicating that the VIN is not for the car or the vehicle you are buying.
Check out VinCheck.info resources on MINI which could be important to you as an owner or a buyer. For more interesting facts about MINI, MINI vehicles or to get a free MINI vehicle history report, visit our MINI VIN Check page.
Enter your VIN below and run a Free MINI VIN decoder in seconds!