Free McLaren VIN Check
Maker of some of the world’s finest supercars, McLaren introduced its Sports Series in 2016 which are the cheapest vehicles that McLaren has ever built. The British company also opened four more dealerships in North America in the same year. With our free VIN check service, search over 3,000 McLaren vehicles registered in the United States:
Enter a 17-digit VIN above to run a full vehicle history report, which includes thefts, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more. This information is compiled by VinCheck.info from official government sources and made public as a free, informational resource.
McLaren Recall Lookup
In 2016, NHTSA issued a recall of McLaren vehicles for defective Takata airbag inflators. The recall covers all vehicles built since McLaren 12C was launched in 2011.
In addition to our free VIN check above, you can look for open recalls via a VIN search at the official McLaren Owner’s website below:
Other Resources for McLaren
Other resources VinCheck.info has compiled for McLaren vehicles include:
- McLaren Owner’s Manual (from the McLaren Website)
- McLaren Safety Ratings (from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- McLaren Market Values (from Kelley Blue Book)
- McLaren Reviews (from Edmunds.com)
- McLaren Cars For Sale (from AutosForSale.com)
Background on McLaren
McLaren Automotive, founded by Bruce McLaren in 2010, replaced McLaren Cars which was founded by Ron Dennis in 1985. The British sports and luxury car maker is based at the McLaren Technology Campus in Woking, Surrey.
Interesting facts about McLaren:
- McLaren surpassed its sales records for the fourth consecutive year in 2016, selling 3,286 units in the United States.
- A survey of Formula One fans found that 21.2 percent picked McLaren as their favorite Formula One team.
- McLaren introduced its first Formula One car, the McLaren M2B, at the Monaco Grand Prix in 1966.
- McLaren F1 is hailed as of one the finest designed car of all times. With a top speed of 391 km/h, the fastest production car can reach 100 km/h in just 3.2 seconds using its 6.1 L BMW S70/2 V12 engine.
- The McLaren 570S could be the cheapest McLaren car with an estimated price tag of $180,000.
- The first McLaren crest logo was a kiwi bird, New Zealand’s national symbol.
Popular models from McLaren include:
Why should I run a McLaren VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Look up a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run a free VIN Check to uncover the full story of your next vehicle: