Free Toyota VIN Check and VIN Lookup
Toyota was ranked as the world’s most valuable car brand in 2017, with a brand value of about $23.5 billion. Run VinCheck.info’s free VIN check to search over 40 million Toyota vehicles registered in the United States:
Enter a 17-digit VIN above to look up a full vehicle history report, which includes thefts, accidents, recalls, sales, titles, specifications, and more. This information is compiled by VinCheck.info from official government sources and made public as a free, informational resource.
Toyota Recall Lookup
Between January 2015 and March 2016, Toyota recalled around 8.42 million vehicles in the United States due to various safety issues.
Make sure there is no safety problem with your Toyota vehicle. In addition to the running a free VIN check above, you can run a free check for any open recalls associated with your VIN at the official Toyota Owner’s website below:
If an open recall is found, Toyota is required to fix the problem by repairing it, replacing it, offering a refund, or, in rare cases, repurchasing the vehicle.
For more information about Toyota recalls, visit https://www.toyota.com/recall or contact the Toyota Customer Experience Center at 1-800-331-4331.
Other Resources for Toyota
Other resources VinCheck.info has compiled for Toyota vehicles include:
- Toyota Owner’s Manual
- Toyota Safety Ratings (from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Toyota Market Values (from Kelley Blue Book)
- Toyota Reviews (from Edmunds.com)
- Toyota Cars For Sale (from AutosForSale.com)
Background on Toyota
Toyota Motor Corporation, founded in 1937, is a Japanese-based multinational automotive manufacturer. Known as the world’s largest automaker, the company is also the market leader in hybrid electric car sales. The product line under its name includes cars, SUVs, hybrids, minivans and trucks. Toyota launched its luxury vehicle division with the introduction of Lexus LS premium sedan in 1989.
Toyota is a great choice for people planning to own their vehicles for a long time because of its excellent reputation for reliability and durability.
Interesting facts about Toyota:
- Toyota had a total net revenue of approximately 27.6 trillion Japanese yen (or about 248.4 billion US dollars) in the fiscal year of 2017.
- Since 2013, Toyota has been manufacturing and selling a Corolla at a much faster rate of 27 seconds on average. Corolla is one of the world’s most popular and bestselling cars, with over 40 million cars sold.
- Toyota Camry was the bestselling car in the United States in 2016, with 388,618 vehicles sold that year.
- The Toyota Prius is the bestselling hybrid car in the world with almost 4 million units sold as of January 2017.
- In 2013, Toyota became the first car manufacturer ever to build more than 10 million cars in one year.
- Toyota models ranked first in 10 out of 18 major automotive segments, according to the J.D. Power 2017 Vehicle Dependability Study.
- Eighty percent of Toyota vehicles sold two decades ago are still on the road today.
- Toyota invests one million dollars every hour in research and development in the areas of new technology and safety.
- At the time Toyota built its first car in 1937, most of its production was used in World War II.
- The first Toyota imported in the United States in 1957 was a Crown sedan. The United States is now one of the brand’s largest markets.
Popular models from Toyota include:
Why should I run a Toyota VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Look up a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
VinCheck.info also offer a Toyota VIN decoder for free. Run a free VIN Check to uncover the full story of your next vehicle: