Free Ferrari VIN Decoder
Anyone planning to buy a used Ferrari car may need to run the free Ferrari VIN Decoder below. This may help them verify the information revealed by a seller about a Ferrari car.
Can’t find the VIN?
Ferrari Recall Lookup
Edmunds.com published a report detailing the recall of about 3,000 F458 Italia and F458 Spider vehicles with defective trunk latches. These trunk latches may not disengage properly, which can be harmful to anyone stuck inside.
Aside from running a free VIN decoder, remember to check for any recall update about your own and other cars that interest you. Resolve any recall problem for free at any authorized Ferrari dealership.
Use the free VIN Lookup below to check for any safety recall.
How to Decode a Ferrari VIN?
Check out the VIN decoding diagram below to see how each digit or section in the 17-digit string is decoded.
Each character or set of characters within a Ferrari VIN indicates specific vehicle information including the vehicle’s model and model year, make, where it was manufactured, and more.
- Z – Country (Italy)
- F – Manufacturer (Ferrari)
- F – Vehicle Type (Passenger Car)
- 68NHA – Description (2DR/Convertible/Ferrari 458 Spider)
- 1 – Check Digit
- D – Model Year (2013)
- 0 – Assembly Plant (Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy)
- 191626 – Production Sequence Number
VinCheck.info’s free Ferrari VIN decoder instantly provides more than these vehicle specifications plus a full vehicle history report. We also provide information on the market value, equipment details, fuel efficiency, safety rating, current warranty, recalls and defects of a Ferrari vehicle.
Ferrari Parts and Accessories Lookup
To make your vehicle shopping experience convenient, visit the Ferrari Accessories page. From there, click the desired item or specify the car model to find the right parts and accessories for your car.
Resources for Ferrari Vehicle Owners
Why should I use a Ferrari VIN Decoder?
- Check for basic vehicle data available prior to purchase.
- Check for the vehicle’s build to know the matching parts in case of replacement or repair.
- Check for consistency of vehicle information from vehicle documents or disclosed by the seller.
- Check for fake VIN or cloned VIN. Look out for red flags indicating that the VIN is not for the car or the vehicle you are buying.
Check out VinCheck.info resources on Ferrari which could be important to you as an owner or a buyer. For more interesting facts about Ferrari, Ferrari vehicles or to get a free Ferrari vehicle history report, visit our Ferrari VIN Check page.
Enter your VIN below and run a Free Ferrari VIN decoder in seconds!