Free VIN Report for Used Infiniti Vehicles
Infiniti is Nissan’s premium brand known for remarkably well-made and highly rated vehicles. Search over 2 million Infiniti vehicles registered in the United States by entering a 17-digit VIN:
VinCheck.info’s full vehicle history report includes thefts, accidents, recalls, sales, titles, specifications, and other information compiled from official government sources and made public as a free, informational resource. This comprehensive database is also searchable using the license plate number if the VIN is not available.
Infiniti Recall Lookup
In 2017, Nissan recalled 17,507 Infiniti QX30 (model year 2017-18) crossovers that were at risk of crashing if the driver-side air bag deploys due to poor grounding of steering components. Checking an open recall for a vehicle can help prevent accidents and save lives.
In addition to the VinCheck report above, you can run a free check based on the VIN for any open recalls associated with your Infiniti at the official Infiniti Owner’s website below:
The tool allows you to search for all safety recalls initiated after March 15, 1994. Infiniti’s recall page also provides urgent recall information concerning Infiniti vehicles with recalled Takata passenger airbags.
Other Resources for Infiniti
Other resources VinCheck.info has compiled for INFINITI vehicles include:
- Infiniti Owner’s Manual (from the Infiniti website)
- Infiniti Safety Ratings (from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Infiniti Market Values (from Kelly Blue Book)
- Infiniti Reviews (from Edmunds.com)
- Infiniti Cars for Sale (from AutosForSale.com)
Background on Infiniti
Japanese automobile manufacturer Nissan created its luxury vehicle division, Infiniti, in November 1989 to target the premium vehicle market in North America. Infiniti rolled out the Q45 sedan and the M30 coupe and convertible in its first year, and then expanded its lineup in the 1990s. Infiniti still had to prove it can compete with the popularity of its rivals until it debuted the Infiniti G35 coupe and sedan in which was a bestseller. Infiniti continues to expand its products with models that showcase Nissan’s commitment to value, sport, and quality for its luxury vehicles.
Interesting facts about Infiniti:
- Infiniti was launched at the time when Toyota and Honda introduced their Lexus and Acura premium brands.
- Infiniti badge, a stylized image of a road extending into the horizon, also represents Mount Fuji to reflect the brand’s Japanese origins.
- Infiniti models are rebranded and sold in Japan as Nissan vehicles. The Infiniti G, for instance, is marketed in Japan as Nissan Skyline.
- Nissan has participated in motorsport events using the Infiniti brand. The Infiniti Q45 was used in the 1996 Indy Racing League and succeeding years until 2002. In 2011, Infiniti named Sebastian Vettel, World Formula 1 Champion, as its first global ambassador.
- The Infiniti G has earned several awards over its lifespan including the Motor Trend 2003 Car of the Year Award and Consumer Reports’ Top 10 Cars for 2007 and 2008 for upscale sedan category (first place).
Popular models from Infiniti include:
Why should I run an Infiniti VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Look up a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run an Infiniti VIN Check to uncover the full-story of your next vehicle: