North Dakota VIN Check
Lookup over 200 thousand cars registered in the state of North Dakota:
VinCheck.info gathers information on thefts, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more from official US government sources across the country into a database to provide free vehicle history to the public. Search based on the 17-digit VIN or the license plate number.
North Dakota Vehicle Information Request
Acquire vehicle information through the Online Title Status Search of North Dakota:
Enter the VIN of any vehicle registered in North Dakota to know its title status. For assistance, contact (701) 328-2725.
North Dakota Resources for Car Drivers/Owners
North Dakota is a state in the midwestern and northern regions of the United States. With an area of 70,762 square miles (183,273 km2), it is the 19th largest state, but the 4th least populous, and the 4th most sparsely populated of the 50 U.S. states. North Dakota was admitted as the 39th state to the Union on November 2, 1889. The state capital is Bismarck, and the largest city is Fargo.
Statistics on Accidents, Theft and Disasters:
- Number of cars registered as of 2016: 243,338
- 2016 North Dakota Crash Summary disclosed that there were 15,077 vehicle crashes in 2015. Of those crashes, 4,932 resulted in serious injuries:
- One traffic crash occurred every 35 minutes.
- The highest percentage of crashes occurred on Fridays.
- According to 2016 report of Neighborhood Scout, the motor vehicle theft rate in North Dakota in 2016 was 2.59 thefts for every 1,000 inhabitants. A total of 1,964 incidents of vehicle theft were reported in the same year.
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s 2016 report indicated that six percent of all fatal crashes happened in urban areas, while the other 94 percent happened in North Dakota’s rural areas in 2016.
- North Dakota Department of Motor Vehicles
- Emissions and Safety Inspection Locations
- Vehicle Safety Ratings
- Vehicle Recalls by VIN
- Automotive Market Values
- Automotive Reviews
Why should I run North Dakota VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Lookup a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run an North Dakota VIN Check to uncover the full-story of your next vehicle.