Tennessee VIN Check
Lookup over 2.3 million cars registered in the state of Tennessee:
VinCheck.info gathers information on thefts, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more from official US government sources across the country into a database to provide free vehicle history to the public. Search based on the 17-digit VIN or the license plate number.
Tennessee Vehicle Information Request
Access the state’s vehicle information through Tennessee Interactive Vehicle, Title, and Registration (IVTR):
You need an existing account before you can access any vehicle information. To create an account, follow the instructions written on the page.
Tennessee Resources for Car Drivers/Owners
Tennessee is a state located in the southeastern region of the United States. It is the 16th most populous state, with a population of approximately 6,651,194 people. The Capital of Tennessee is Nashville, and the state is divided among 95 counties spanning 42,143 square miles. Tennessee was the 16th state to join union in June 1, 1796.
Statistics on Accidents, Theft and Disasters:
- Number of cars registered as of 2016: 2,347,806
- 2016 Tennessee Crash Data disclosed that there were 500,018 vehicle-related injuries in 2016:
- 6,294 traffic crashes were alcohol-related.
- 24,773 traffic crashes were results of distracted driving.
- Drivers within the age bracket of 25 to 29 years were the most involved in traffic crashes.
- According to 2016 report of Neighborhood Scout, the motor vehicle theft rate in Tennessee in 2016 was 2.27 thefts for every 1,000 inhabitants. A total of 15,119 incidents of vehicle theft were reported in the same year.
- Tennessee Department of Motor Vehicles
- Emissions and Safety Inspection Locations
- Vehicle Safety Ratings
- Vehicle Recalls by VIN
- Automotive Market Values
- Automotive Reviews
Why should I run Tennessee VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6.0 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Lookup a VIN to check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record.
Run a free Tennessee VIN Check to uncover the full story of your next vehicle: