Free Arkansas VIN Check: Get a Full Vehicle History
In Arkansas, out-of-state vehicles with a salvage brand need to pass a VIN inspection prior to registration and titling. This can be done through any police officer in any city or county. Local salvage vehicles are exempted from this clearance process. While shopping online, you can check branding and other vehicle records even before you meet with a seller. Run a free VIN check and look up over 942,000 vehicles registered in the state:
VinCheck.info gathers information on thefts, accidents, sales, titles, specifications, and more from official US government sources across the country into a database to provide free vehicle history to the public. Search based on the 17-digit VIN or the license plate number.
Arkansas Title Request
To look up the status of title, registration, or lien on any registered vehicle in Arkansas, a subscription to the Information Network of Arkansas (INA) is necessary. An initial setup fee of $95 is required to subscribe. Thereafter, the annual subscription renewal is $95 and will be billed to your account automatically. Only members can access the database and will be charged $1.50 for every report generated.
You can purchase title, registration and lien records of the motor vehicle. This requires subscription.
Arkansas Resources for Car Drivers/Owners
Located in the southeastern region of the United States, Arkansas was the 25th state to join the Union. It is the 33th most populous state, with a population of approximately 3 million people in 75 counties that span 53,180 square miles. The largest cities in Arkansas are Little Rock (capital), Fort Smith, Fayetteville, Springdale, Jonesboro, North Little Rock, Conway, Rogers, Bentonville, and Pine Bluff.
Statistics on Accidents, Theft and Disasters:
- Number of cars registered as of 2016: 942,604
- Motor Vehicle Accidents(Source: AR Dept. of Transportation’s 2014 Annual Report)
- 60,947 motor vehicles were reported in 2014.
- 27,502 resulted in injuries and 436 resulted in fatalities.
- 206 of the fatalities were related to alcohol or drugs.
- 42 of the fatalities involved persons who were not wearing helmets.
- The fatal crash rate declined from 1.4 crashes to 1.3 crashes per 100 MVM* traveled.
- Motor Vehicle Theft Rate
- 239.4 incidents of theft were reported for every 100,000 inhabitants.
- On average, 19.6 motor vehicles were stolen per day.
- Natural Disasters / Hazards
- Arkansas ranks as 12th most disaster-prone state with 54 major disaster declarations from 1953 to 2017.
- Arkansas Department of Motor Vehicles
- Emissions and Safety Inspection Locations
- Vehicle Safety Ratings
- Vehicle Recalls by VIN
- Automotive Market Values
- Automotive Reviews
Why should I run an Arkansas VIN Check?
- Check for accidents. Every year, approximately 6 million automobile accidents are reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Check for title brands. Flood, hail-damage, and salvage titles are examples of critical title brands that you need to watch out for before buying a used car.
- Check for special purpose designations, including taxi-use, rental-use, or police-use.
- Check for thefts. Check for an active theft or previously recovered theft record by VIN search to make sure you are not buying a stolen car or a car with stolen parts.
Run an Arkansas VIN Check to uncover the full story of your next vehicle: